Here Are 10 Tips You Should Follow To The Letter If You Really Want To Make Money With A Free Blog.
1) Prefer to spend 4 hours writing a single article, rather than doing 4 articles of 1 hour each. Be aware that an exceptionally complete item can earn you 10 to 20 times more revenue than four basic items.
2) Write regularly. Regularity is a key success factor. If you take too long breaks, your attendance will eventually drop, and Google will downgrade. Write one article per day if possible, if not an article every two days.
3) Be patient. To achieve a breakthrough in terms of attendance and later in terms of income, it takes at least 1 year of effort without gaining anything, sometimes even more. Many give up after a few months. Prepare yourself mentally and financially for this marathon and tell yourself that one day, your attendance and your income will explode.
4) Do not waste too much time on social networks. Social networks are not at the heart of your strategy because they do not allow inbound marketing (see above). However, you can encourage your visitors to share your articles on social networks.
5) Use the tags. It is possible to define alternative key phrases for the title of your article, and referenced by the search engines: these are the tags. Define a large number of tags for your articles in order to capture additional visits related to your subject. WordPress offers a tag field to fill: it is important not to be deprived.
6) Ask your readers to write down your articles. It is important that you have feedback on the quality of your articles. There are rating systems for articles in the form of stars, for example, as on this page.
7) Write rich articles. That is to say long articles (1500 to 2500 words) or failing, well illustrated (photos, videos …) and well documented. Google and your users will appreciate.
8) Write articles that last in time. It would be counterproductive to write articles whose content may become outdated after a few months: this could strongly penalize you in the search results. Think of all the updates you will have to make when you have written hundreds of articles!
9) Do not be afraid of competition. You have an idea of an article, but you realize that it has already been treated 10 times by competing sites? This should not discourage you. Set yourself the goal of writing the complete article on the web on this topic, the longest, the most illustrated and the most useful. You will end up drilling. Conversely you will also discover flaws, that is to say very popular topics but for which there is little competition: exploit these flaws could explode your attendance!
10) Surround yourself with WordPress professionals as soon as your traffic starts to take off. It is indeed advisable to call on experts for the technical optimization and the security of your contents. You will also need to change your hosting plan or even a host at a given time. Find someone you trust to handle these aspects.
Bonus tip to make money with a free blog: do not try to say everything in an article. It’s better to have multiple articles that fit well-defined keyphrases than to say everything in one article.
…Continue reading "Create A Free Blog And Make Money: Our 10 Essential Tips."